"haha I've come to the conclusion that my companion is like Dwight from the office just not as cool haha but yesterday I had the inspired thought that I didn't choose my district and i didn't choose my companion but i DID choose to serve a mission and if my district and companion are a part of that then so be it :D so my parents should have my MTC address getting a letter from the kids would be pretty sweet. Thanks for the email too! but I can only check email on thursdays and only for a half hour <.<
anyways I hope everything is going well, I have a picture on my phone that I took for dale and so when i get my other memory card back i'll send it home and hopefully they'll upload it to facebook and you guys can see it because its awesome ^-^"
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment